Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Holy Snap!

I am very sorry for not updating.
I have been sick all week and i have been meaning to update but it was hard to even move these past few days. I am getting better so thats a plus! I may not go back to school until friday. I am not so over the moon about that because that means i have four days worth of makeup work to do. Mis padres creo que yo el fin con la tarea. Translation: My parents think i am done with all my homework. i dont think i spelled homework right in spanish. I also think that is not the correct way to put that sentence. Whatever.
I dont really have like a bunch of stuff.
Ok here is what i have: (this is like a reminder)
For lit class i have to read a few chapters from the great gatsby. I am not quite sure which ones i have to read yet, so i have to find that out.
For my PE class, i just have this lab and then i have to do a current event.
Algerbra 2: yeah i have bookwork for that but i am done.
Interior Design: i have to be prepared for a test!
anywho.

I have come to the conclusion today that i love guys that have British or Aussie accents. I will most likely try and marry a man that has one of those accents because i think they are just sooo irresistable. Especially Robert Pattinson... i know that i talk about him a lot, but honestly he is something to talk about. Yeah he is probably like some druggie and drinks a lot but i dont care. I am not actually going to date him so its all good.
I feel like none of this is making any sense. Who cares? I dont.

So as i was eating dinner tonight, i realized that food has tasted like crap lately. I was even drinking water and it tasted nasty because my taste buds are soo off.
Im hoping to be fever free tomorrow so that i can actually go to school friday but we shall see!
I will try and post again tomorrow but i am not making any promises.
I havent even been doing my 365 thing because i have no inspiration and i look terrible. I am just doing it for fun so its all good. If i dont finish it, then i will be chill with that.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment