Thursday, February 26, 2009

F*** what they're sayin'

ok sorry i used a naughty word...
haha so it has been a while.
I have a lot to talk about!
1. People piss me the heck off when they drive! Well not just when they drive. More like when they are in the parking lot of my school in general. The junior parking lot has two sections. One where the "cool crowd" parks, and one where the "nice people" park. Well when you get to school at around 8:00 you tend to have to find a space in the "cool crowd". That happened to me today. So i get to my car this afternoon and find that a dough bag is smoking a cig right by my dang car! WTH? who said you could be within 10 feet of my car? (kidding) but no i stand there for like 50 seconds and finally i am like "Excuse me?!" so he moves and yeah. So then i almost run over two stupid people because they wont get out of the way.
So the main point to this story is that i HATE the parking lot at my school, its like a death zone.
2. I have come to acutally like this band called The Maine. They are some cool kids. My favorites being Garrett and Kenny.Although i think that Garrett may have some of the best journal entries on his buzznet that i have ever read in my life.

So yeah, my friend is going to see them in April and i kind of want to go now. I know the parentals are a little to strict though and wouldnt let me go. Its a scary venue anyway. The area and such.
3. I am soon going to start saving up for a new NICE camera. Whether its Nikon or Cannon, i am getting me a new one. I HATE mine soo much. But i will still keep my small one for little things like...idk.

i guess i will try and write tomorrow before i go to work.
Just catching up.
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment