Thursday, February 5, 2009

What you dont know...

I am bored. I feel like doing this because everyone on Fbook is doing it.
25 things about me...

1.I cannot stand when whiteboards are not fully erased.
2.When girls wear skinny jeans and sperry/boat shoes, it annoys me. I think it looks tacky because sperrys are not meant to go with skinny jeans. Vans or some other cool shoe like that are meant to go with them.
3.I have told myself I will marry a man that has either a British accent, or an Aussie accent.
4.I love going into bookstores, especially if there is a starbucks attached. Like the Barnes and Noble near me. I love the smell of it because it has the books smell, along with the coffee.
5.The only subject that I am pretty good at in school is science.
6.I believe that if you search hard enough, you can find your own Edward Cullen (non vamp).
7.I hate when guys fight with each other, even if its just playing. They look like idiots.
8.I do not like the "rich" side of New York City. I mean 5th Ave. is cool but the people bug me.
9.I have many pet peeves. One of the is people that dont know how to drive.
10.I think that school bus drivers drive at an unreasonably fast speed. they need to slow down!
11.I have always wanted to learn how to snowboard but i am afraid of breaking something.
12.The biggest paycheck i have ever gotten was worth 300 something dollars.
13.I used to be a straight A student, however when I got to 8th grade...that changed.
14.I wish i was still a straight A student.
15.I want to go back to elementary school.
16.I dont really like preppy guys that much. If they are preppy but can play music then they pass but if they are preppy and wear all the Hollister and Abercrombie stuff, they are a "no way" in my book.
17.I used to think "man sandals" were cute, not so much anymore. It depends on whos wearing them i guess you could say.
18.Ever since the 6th grade, i have had at least one male teacher every year.
19.I hate dressing out in front of people in the locker room. It annoys me that people could be staring at me. Ew!
20.If a pen doesnt write well, I will not use it. My pen has to glide smoothly across my paper.
21.People that whine about nothing get on my nerves.
22.I know I complain, but people that complain a bunch irritate me.
23.I am not really a blunt person.
24.I know this is rude, but sometimes if people have something on their face, i wait and see if they wipe it off before i tell them.
25.I love photography.

Yep. so thats about it for today. I will probably post tomorrow telling you all about my week because its been a little eh. I am sick of the people at my school right now.
Have a great night.
Oh man my work lingo came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment